750 mL

An independent, public journal of tasting notes for hundreds of wines from around the world.

Sign up to receive The Short Pour: 750 mL's quarterly newsletter of wine news and notes.


Follow me on Twitter @750_mL or email 750mL.blogspot@gmail.com

February 25, 2005

05 Me, Sick

Sorry readers, but I am out sick this week. After a strong year and a half of wonderful immunity, I have finally caught a cold. Chapoutier's 1998 La Mordoree will have to wait. This website has debuted strongly, and I thank all of you from across the United States, Canada, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Brazil, and many other parts of the world who check in so often. I love hearing from you, so please post your comments -- even if only to say hello.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are sick it is time to switch from wine to good scotch, helps purge the evils. Get well soon and I look forward to more reviews in the future.

12:09 PM  
Blogger 750 mL said...

Thanks for the kind note, buddy. You wouldn't believe this 1965 Springbank I've been having. This, however, is a time for Vosges hot chocolate.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Purge the evils and get back to drinking.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that post was from me but the signature got all screwed up.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  © 2005-2011 Nilay Gandhi