750 mL

An independent, public journal of tasting notes for hundreds of wines from around the world.

Sign up to receive The Short Pour: 750 mL's quarterly newsletter of wine news and notes.


Follow me on Twitter @750_mL or email 750mL.blogspot@gmail.com

March 18, 2005

02 Domaine Michelot, Bourgogne Chardonnay

I'm convinced it's Chardonnay. The name insists it -- twice. Aromatically reserved and oddly grassy, I can only imagine how great Michelot's other wines are, plush with every last bit of juice from these grapes. Whatever pomace went into making this wine expresses what it can, but leaves it thin and youthful with limited flavors of green apples and a quick aerosol of cream. I think I'm wishing true the taste of raw walnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  © 2005-2011 Nilay Gandhi